Chicago media personality Que Johnson is the host of Know1 Radio's syndicated The Purple Girl Show and our newest face at the Agency. Follow her Instagram @PurpleGirlShow. Here's a glimpse of who Que is off air!
1. Why is purple your favorite color?
Prince is my favorite artist of all times and Purple Rain is my favorite movie of all time.
2. Who is your celeb crush?
My celebrity crush is Shemar Moore.
3. What kind of kid were you?
I was probably the most rebellious kid ever.
4. What makes Que angry?
I get angry when I'm hungry.
5. What's your fave thing to do when you're stressed?
When I'm stressed I love to pray!
6. If you could put together your dream concert with only 3 artists, who would it be?
Prince of course with Micheal Jackson and Beyonce.
7. What inspired you to get on the mic?
My inspiration for the mic came from working in retail. (Weird, right?) At the time I was a Customer Service Manager for a retail chain managing over six stores and customers would tell me I can get them to buy anything. Being that the stores I managed were always in the top five for sales increase, people would say I should be doing something in communications and I thought they were crazy. There is a huge difference between communicating and effective communication and that's why I feel The Purple Girl Show has been successful.
8. How many children do you have?
I am the mother of one AWESOME son.
9. How has motherhood changed you for the better?
Motherhood makes you realize its no longer about you! Now everything I do in life is for my son.
10. What's the worst celebrity interview you've seen or read?
Lil Wayne's interview on Black Lives Matter.
11. What makeup can you not live without?
I always need my lipgloss poppin'!
12. Which album was the soundtrack to your life in high school?
Foxy Brown's albums Ill NaNa (1996) and Chyna Doll (1999). I could not choose just one.
13. What is a typical day like for you?
Getting my luvbug to school, maybe a few meetings, homework with my luvbug and book event coverage. This may seem so simple in writing, but a day with me can be interesting!
14. Can you cook?
Yes I can cook; my weakness is soulfood.
15. What makes your brand different?
The Purple Girl Brand is different because its creatively free. We like bringing you news, updates and Interviews from a more broad perceptive and pulling away for the more traditional ways of reporting.
16. Can you dance?
LOL! In my head I'm the best dancer in the world!
17. Describe the worst date you've been on.
I don't like to be touched on a first date, well really not at all without my permission! One date I was on I felt like it was with a centipede. This guys hands were trying to go everywhere... that ended after an hour and a half.
18. If you could rebrand one Kardashian, who would it be and what's the first thing you'd do?
Rob Kardashian! The first thing we would do is get his weight down. It has effected him both personally and professionally.
19. Are there any causes you're passionate about?
I'm passionate about our youth! I will volunteer for just about anything that has to due with their future.
20. Why did you choose CocoDream Agency?
I chose CocoDream Agency because of its proven track record. The Agency's clients are of substance and it operates in integrity. Also knowing that my brand would be catered to and represented as if it was their own makes it the perfection selection for The Purple Girl.